Forum Imprint and contact

Legal website operator identification

Nonprofit-Organisation (NPO): CK’s Technology News, short CKTN
Street: Herman-Stifter-Str. 21a
City: Frankfurt am Main
State/Province: Hessen
Postal Code: 60310
I do not generate any income, therefore I do not need to reveal my Name nor Ident-Nr.

Lawyer
Eversheds Sutherland (Germany) Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater Solicitors Partnerschaft mbB
Brienner Straße 12, 80333 München
T: +49 89 54565 0
F: +49 89 54565 201
Umsatzsteuer Ident-Nr: DE 321 747 052

Web Presence

CKTN.org acts as portal.

Content of the online offer

According to Section 7, paragraph 1 German Telemedia Act (TMG), theCKTN is responsible for own contents on this website. However, according to Sec. 8 to 10 TMG, service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted third party information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal contents. Our legal obligation to immediately remove or block information at the time we get knowledge about a specific violation of law remains unchallenged.

References/ external links

On our website you find links to external third party websites. CKTN Forum has no influence on the contents and copyrights of those websites. The respective operators of those websites alone are responsible. At the time of the linking we carefully check external websites and make sure that there are no violations of law. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. If you notice illegal contents on linked websites, please inform us by e-mail, the respective link will be removed immediately.

Copyright / labeling obligation

The layout of this web presence, used images as well as publications and pictures are protected by copyright laws. Copying, distribution and use of the contents for other than the mentioned purposes is not allowed without a written permission of the CKTN or - if stated - the third party originator.

Images and text are copyright protected by their respective owner.

Responsible for the contents as per § 55 of the RStV (Interstate Broadcasting Agreement)

Nonprofit-Organisation (NPO): CK’s Technology News, short CKTN
Street: Herman-Stifter-Str. 21a
City: Frankfurt am Main
State/Province: Hessen
Postal Code: 60310
I do not generate any income, therefore I do not need to reveal my Name nor Ident-Nr.

Information regarding resolution of disputes

The EU Commission provides on its website the following link to the ODR platform. This platform shall be a point of entry for out-of-court resolutions of disputes arising from online sales and service contracts concluded between consumers and traders. CKTN is neither obliged nor prepared to attend a dispute settlement procedure before an alternative dispute resolution entity.

Trademarks

CKTN uses several trademarks from different projects. Their rights are not overruled by our license and stay intact.

• CKTN, copyright © 2008-2022.

All other trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are only mentioned for informative purposes.